Wednesday 18 February 2015

18/2/15: 10 things

1. Poor baby still unwell so we missed our usual Wednesday play date/baby class/lunch but let him watch some tv as a treat- lovely moment of him enjoying watching Thomas the Tank Engine with my OH who loved it as a child.

2. My mum came for dinner and to give me a hand which was really nice.

3. The dog was so excited to see her that he ran towards her barking happily. She isn't too keen on him either, bless him. Dogs can have such a lovely nature.

4. Took a two hour nap with the baby as he refused to sleep anywhere but in my arms, nice to do these things sometimes as I know I will really miss these moments one day.

5. Managed to get him to eat a little every meal today, thank goodness. Although he is having a breastfeeding strike (pumped 17 ounces!).

6. Got a lovely, supportive text from one of my really kind mum friends being very understanding about how difficult it is having an unwell wee one.

7. Finally settled him to sleep and watched an episode of Catastrophe, possibly the best thing I've watched on tv for years.

8. Planning on looking at some new glasses tomorrow, very exciting after 4 years with the same pair.

9. He is starting to feel better- temp was 39.4 during the night but is starting to come down thankfully.

10. Another two days off til I'm back at work, much appreciated as it means I can look after the wee one.

No comments:

Post a Comment